AutoVitals Inc. is currently seeking a Quality Assurance and Technology Evaluation Intern to join our team at a fast-growing online SaaS company. We are proud to have started the tablet-based workflow management and digital inspection revolution in the independent automotive industry and are busy trying to stay ahead of growing competition.
- Report directly to Product Manager
- Test various technology options in lab and real shop environments
- Run regression tests the mobile applications
- Document findings“bugs” in software forthe engineering team
- Respond to pilot customer support tickets for software issues
- 15 to 40 hours per week
Requirements for the ideal candidate:
- Engineering background prefered
- Effective communicator
- Logical thinker
- Attentive to details
- Willingness to learn
- No previous work experience is necessary, but basic computer skills a must
We pay very competitively and have tremendous room for internal growth . Please visit our website : www.autovitals.com for more information about who we are and what we do.
Please email UCSB Alum Carlo Iturralde with your resume and cover letter email@example.com.