Spring 2013 Scholarship—Presented at UCSB Accounting Awards Banquet on May, 17, 2013.
Roger CPA Review is proud to announce that it will award one scholarship good towards covering the cost of their Full New Generation Course ($1,700 value!) and this scholarship never expires!
Founded by CEO and Lead Instructor Roger Philipp, CPA over a decade ago, Roger CPA Review has been committed to a student–centered mission: to give CPA Candidates exciting and effective instruction, streamlined and frequently updated materials, an unparalleled level of service, and next generation study tools. The success of Roger CPA Review lies in our full–service solution to the CPA Exam, helping students from point A, all the way to CPA. This fully–integrated service has helped over 85,000 students prepare for the exam, and has ultimately led to our renowned pass rate – 86%!
The Full New Generation CPA Review Course includes:
- Intuitive E-learning System, featuring side-by-side dynamic lectures and textbooks
- Physical textbooks also included
- Software and Homework Books that includes thousands of Previously Released AICPA Multiple Choice Questions, Task-Based Simulations and Full Practice Exams
- Homework Help Center access for guidance from expert CPAs
- Customizable Study Planners
- Course diagnostics to help you assess your confidence level with each topic
- 24-7 Accessibility Online and on most Mobile Devices.
UCSB Accounting Students: please fill out the attached application if interested in applying for this scholarship. The winner will be announced at the Spring Banquet on May 17th.