Good Afternoon Everyone!
The UCSB Tutors and Graders (TAG) Accounting Program is now accepting applications for the Fall Quarter until Friday, April 28th at 11:59 PM! If you are interested in applying, please be sure to fill out the application as soon as possible, as we will be doing rolling interviews throughout the quarter.
The required qualifications are as follows:
– Must be an Economics & Accounting Major
– Minimum Accounting and Overall GPA of 3.2
– Minimum Letter Grade of “B” in courses assigned to you
– Have completed or currently enrolled in 136A and 137A (Changed from the last hiring)
– Minimum 3 quarters remaining at UCSBIf you meet these qualifications and are interested in joining the TAG program, apply at https://www.ucsbtutorsandgraders.com/apply.html. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Sydney Holmes (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Carson Shek (email@example.com).