UAS is excited to announce that Meet the Programs 2021 will take place on Thursday, January 21 from 6 PM to 7:30 PM via Zoom. This event is a great opportunity to learn about how to get involved with the various accounting and economics related organizations at UCSB. Since recruiters tend to notice students who list college leadership experiences on their resume, we highly recommend both going to this event and getting involved with these student organizations.
Here are some of the organizations that will be represented during this event:
- Undergraduate Accounting Society (UAS)
- Tutors and Graders Program (TAG)
- 180 Degrees Consulting (180DC)
- UCSB Actual Association
- Undergraduate Economics Association (UEA)
- Community Financial Fund (CFF)
- Latinx Business Association (LBA)
- Blockchain at UCSB
- And more!
If you’d like to attend this event, please save the following Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86705593446. We’ll see you in a week!