As you may know, EY will be posting Summer 2022 internship opportunities during the Winter/Spring quarters. To assist students in selecting their service line of choice, they are hosting a Virtual Service Line Education Series to provide students with hands-on experience in Audit and Tax. You’ll have the chance to work side-by-side with your peers as well as EY Professionals from throughout the US-West Region to complete a project that would come up in a day in the life of an EY Audit or Tax professional. I encourage you to read below as well as check out the attached PDF for more details!
- Who: Students graduating with CPA eligibility between December 2022 and August 2023
- When: 5 options, see details within registration link
- Location: Virtual – link will be emailed to you upon confirmation
- Register: Click Here
- Deadline: You must register at least 1 week prior to each session, see dates within registration link
- Confirmation: Space is limited, you are not confirmed for an event until you receive a confirmation email from EY
- Questions? Reach out to your local UCSB school recruiter – Maddie Mohr, Maddie.C.Mohr@ey.com