ABOUT SIDE: As the first company to design an end to end modern brokerage solution, Side is re-imagining the real estate industry from the ground up by combining innovative technology, creative branding expertise, and an experienced leadership team with a mission to empower the world’s leading real estate professionals to own their brand and better serve home buyers and sellers.
ABOUT THE ROLE: Side is looking for a Finance intern to join our team in Summer 2020! As a Finance intern, you’ll work alongside the finance team on various projects and provide support with day to day duties. You will interact regularly with internal stakeholders and various levels of management. Timeframe: up to 30 hours/week.
● Assist with settling and reconciling transactions on a daily basis
● Entering AP invoices
● Assist with payments and approving payment orders for our agents
● Assist with month-end close, investor reporting, and booking journal entries
● Collaborate with other team members
● Involvement with ad-hoc Finance projects as needed
● Finance or Accounting major
● Proficient in Excel
● Basic understanding of financial and accounting principles
● Able to effectively work independently and with a team
● Highly motivated and intellectually curious
● Attention to detail
● Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
To apply email your resumes to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include a blurb about what excites you about the company and the job opportunity.