As a Staff Associate at Armanino you will be exposed to a multitude of clients in a variety of industries including Technology, Nonprofit, Healthcare, Financial Services, as wells as high net worth individuals. Beyond gaining vast amounts of exposure to various types of clients, you will continuously enhance your professional development through our cutting edge training programs administered by Armanino U.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in one of the following: Taxation, Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Information Systems or equivalent
- Planning to obtain your CPA license
- An inquisitive mind
- A willingness to gain and understanding of basic tax standards
- Keen to gain a knowledge of research tools, tax code and regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Well-rounded knowledge of accounting principles
- Eager to learn how to utilize research tools to efficiently plan
- Ability to problem-solve and analyze basic issues
- Ability to interact with colleagues, supervisors and clients
- Passionate about continuously growing and learning new skills
- Minimum 3.0 GPA preferred
To apply, visit the website: https://careers-armaninollp.icims.com/jobs/3249/staff-tax-associate/job?mode=view