We have another entry level position open to start in Jan 2019! Can you please help me promote the Business Management Associate position to your Dec 2018 grads and alums please? This is a tax position under our Business Management department.
As an Associate in the Business Management Department, you will be part of a dynamic team of professionals working with high net worth individuals and entertainers. You will gain real life business experience as you will help consult clients on special projects such as tax and estate planning, purchase of a house, sale of a business, and many more. You will have opportunities to engage with all members of the team and build relationships with the client.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Tax, Finance or related discipline required
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Working towards completion of CPA certification
- 0-2 years public accounting experience preparing individual, partnership, and corporate tax returns
- Enjoy working in team environments and collaborating with others
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, in writing and verbally
- Analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
If students are interested, please have them apply HERE and they can also reach out to me directly at email@example.com. We will be starting the first round interview process the week of Nov 26th.