Nathan is currently looking for students graduating after Fall or Winter Quarter, and will return to recruit again in June 2019.
Nathan is a private international economic and analytics consulting firm that works with government and commercial clients around the globe to deliver practical solutions and achieve lasting results.
The position is for the El Segundo office. If interested, please fill out the form below and submit your resume through the form. The company will be in touch if they’d like to move forward with an interview.
Nathan Associates seeks qualified candidates for an Analyst, Litigation & Expert Services position in the company’s El Segundo, California office. Analysts at Nathan work closely with our prominent economic and financial experts to prepare expert opinions and testimony on behalf of leading law firms and their clients involved in various types of litigation matters, including intellectual property, antitrust, breach of contract, labor and employment, and other forms of commercial litigation. Analysts also work with our experts on business and industry consulting projects on behalf of companies, trade associations, and governments.
- Assist senior staff members in conducting economic and statistical research and analysis.
- Collect and synthesize economic, statistical, and financial data.
- Create and manage complex databases, financial models, and spreadsheets.
- Review and prepare documents for client deliverables and internal analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or related field (preferably with courses in statistics, econometrics, mathematics, and computer science) and graduated with a GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Experience working with Stata, SAS, R, or other statistical and database programs is strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details, and desire to learn.
- Permanent U.S. work authorization required.