*** Applications are due by the end of the day today (6/7/18) ***
The UCSB Department of Economics is hosting the first ever Data Hack 2018: Data Analytics Boot Camp & Hackathon. This Boot Camp is conveniently placed at the start of Fall quarter.
- Learn to work with data in programming language R
- Build their resumes with a desirable and applicable skillset
- Prepare for research opportunitieswith professors
- Applythe skills learned in a competition with cash prizes
- Must be in either the Economics or Economics & Accounting majors
- Must have taken ECON 140A before Sept 25 to participate
- Must complete Boot Camp in order to participate in competition
- Sept 25 & 26, 10 AM – 1 PM
- Sept 29, 10 AM – 4 PM
- Oct 6, 10 AM – 5 PM (Competition)
To apply, you will need:
- Data Hack 2018 Application
- Unofficial Transcript
Please bring applications to Career Connection (North Hall 2119) by 5:00 PM on Thursday, June 7th. Incomplete applications will not be considered.