As a key member of the branch team, we depend on you to leave a positive and long-lasting impression on our valued customers. You are the first point of contact for our clients as they enter the branch. In addition to being the face of Fidelity, we depend on you to be diligent around compliance, process monetary transactions, and identify sales opportunities. All the while, you will be learning valuable skills to prepare you for your next role on the path to becoming a Financial Consultant.
- You have superb interpersonal and communication skills, and are eager to interact with our customers
- An aptitude for sales to proactively uncover needs while interacting with our clients
- You diligently pay attention to detail
- Your strong prioritization skills
- Ability to understand the perspectives of others, allowing you to build genuine relationships with others
More info and how to apply can be found here.