Scott Hadley, Managing Partner at Bartlett, Pringle & Wolf will be on campus today in North Hall 1110 at 12pm. This is an excellent opportunity for any Sophomore and Junior students who have not yet secured an internship and are interested in learning about the opportunities available in Santa Barbara. In addition, any graduating seniors who are still looking for employment, may be interested in hearing about this great local firm. During this presentation, you will:
- Learn about the largest firm in the central coast.
- Learn about the benefits of working in Santa Barbara Firm.
- Learn about the differences between working at a local firm vs Big 4 firm
- Network with professionals and enjoy FREE WOODSTOCK’S PIZZA.
- Get a head start on fall recruitment.
This event is being sponsored by CalCPA. Student membership in CalCPA is free and provides networking opportunities, student discounts, and much more. To find out more go to www.calcpa.org.