Vanguard, one of the world’s largest investment management companies is hiring 100+ recent or upcoming college graduates into one of our Client Relationship Specialist roles. They have found that candidates who have majored in or studied economics finance. business and management have been attracted to and are subsequently successful in careers at Vanguard.
Vanguard is currently interviewing and hiring for positions starting between January 2013 and July 2013. Students may contact Sally directly (contact below) or apply online.
The ideal candidate is a graduating college senior or college graduate who possesses:
· Bachelor’s degree in any major.
· Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred.
· Passion for the financial services industry, markets and investing.
· Ability to learn complex materials and handle multiple priorities.
· Self-motivated for continued learning and growth.
· Willingness to acquire financial securities licensure such as FINRA Series 7 and 63 within first month of employment. Vanguard covers all costs for the resources and tools to get prepared for the licenses.
Willingness to relocated to Scottsdale, AZ.
Vanguard Total Rewards include the following:
– Medical benefits begin on 1st day of employment
– 401K- Vanguard will match up to 4% of the annual compensation
– Retirement plan- above and beyond the base salary, Vanguard invest 10% of your salary into a pension plan
– Tuition reimbursement of $9000 per year We look forward to working with University of California in an effort to hire many of your outstanding graduates.