CSA Job Posting Details:
As a Client Service Associate you provide analytical, operational, and administrative support to a UBS Managing Director/ Financial Advisor. Associates enhance the client experience by servicing clients and providing support to the Managing Director in their daily business practice, including but not limited to:
- Investment Analysis – Equity, Fixed-Income and Derivative-based asset classes
- Sales opportunity management and support
- Operational Management – performance reporting, disbursement processing, client reporting
- Daily interaction with clients
- On-boarding new clients
- Sales and Marketing support
Associates drive firm initiatives and will need to maintain high-level risk awareness and regulatory knowledge. The successful candidate will be a team player with a commitment to a high degree of client service. The individual in this role will be a key stakeholder in the business, responsible for essential positioning and communication directly with clientele. You should be detail oriented with proven organizational skills, able to manage time efficiently and can multi-task. Proven written and verbal communication skills are a must.
If you are Registered or become Registered in the first year (pass the Series 7, 66) you will also position products and services and represent UBS Financial Services Inc. and your Financial Advisor’s business.
This position has a minimum one year commitment.
Gunderson Dettmer is the only business law firm of its kind – exclusively serving the global venture capital and emerging technology marketplace. With more than 220 attorneys in nine offices – from Silicon Valley to Beijing – we innovate for innovators, accelerate entrepreneurship, and help build companies at every stage of the growth lifecycle. We are committed to being the employer of choice by working together to create an environment, in which each of our people can grow, take initiative, and develop a fun, fulfilling and financially rewarding career.
Gunderson Dettmer has an opening for a Junior Staff Accountant in our Silicon Valley office. Primary responsibilities of the position include performing functions in client billing, cash receipt processing and accounts payable.
Candidates should be proficient in Excel, Access and Word and must possess strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills. This position requires good judgment, initiative, fexibility and team work.
- BS/BA degree in business administration, finance or accounting.
In addition to offering competitive salaries, we also offer an excellent benefit package, which includes full medical, dental and vision coverage; 401(k) with employer match; Flexible Spending Account and Paid Time Off.
Gunderson Dettmer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability.
Contact Scott Armienti if you are interested: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pimco is hiring! See below. Please come by the Career Connection with a resume if you are interested in this apportunity!
Attached are the job descriptions for both opportunities in Newport Beach and New York offices.
Account Associate (NY)<https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_pimco/external/gateway.do?functionName=viewFromLink&jobPostId=7856&localeCode=en-us>
Account Associate (NB)<https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_pimco/external/gateway.do?functionName=viewFromLink&jobPostId=7777&localeCode=en-us>
This Friday Econ 430.71 Auditing Concepts and Theory is being taught by Ernst and Young Professionals. Don’t miss this exceptional class ! Also, we will be providing lunch!Spring 2017 SBP
Staff Accountant position with Deckers Brands here in Goleta.
Job Description: Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this role prepares schedules, does research and compiles information to assist in the preparation of company financial statements.
- Prepare monthly journal entries, maintain support.
- Assists with the annual audit by providing supporting schedules as requested by the Company’s outside auditors.
- Reconciles and analyzes basic balance sheet accounts.
- Maintains adequate follow up as it relates to all general accounting principles.
- Performs basic bank reconciliations.
- Prepares or assists with the quarterly price-test work for various companies.
- Reporting and Analysis:
- Assists with preparing and analyzing departmental budgets.
- Assists with quarterly and annual SEC reporting.
- Prepares US government census surveys.
- Develop special reports and ad-hoc analyses.
- Maintains archived records and is responsible for collecting and filing reports.
- Formulate, affect, interpret, or implement management policies or operating practices
- Regularly demonstrate a good level of discretion and independent judgment with respect to accounting functions.
- Plan and execute short-term and long term goals related to department objectives.
*Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience
- General knowledge of accounting and financial statements
- General knowledge of US GAAP
- Ability to effectively prepare and present information and respond to questions from management, and other employees of the organization.
- Experience working under the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities.
- Drive for excellence, motivated self-starter
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with co-workers as well as outside agencies.
Goldman informational session tomorrow in the Career Center see flyer. Do not miss this great event.
Goldman May 9
Rob Reed from AEG is speaking today! Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to hear what the CFO and former gaucho has to say!
Herb Kay Lecture Flyer 2017
Do not miss this amazing opportunity!
Goldman May 9
Do you need general ethics units?
Sign up for this class starting tonight through the Strategic Business Program
Spring 2017 SBP
There is a new class starting Monday that fulfills general Ethics.
Please check out the attached flyer!
Spring 2017 SBP