The Elliott School will be at the UCSB Graduate Fair next Thursday, and we would love to meet your students that are interested in taking the next steps towards obtaining a graduate degree!
We know that your students are ambitious, eager to learn, and passionate about solving global issues around the world and we know that you do the important work of helping them achieve their goals. We are interested in sharing some information about graduate opportunities at the Elliott School of International Affairs.
Students from UCSB applying for graduate studies with the Elliott School would be automatically eligible for the following:
- A fee waiver for the $80 application fee, meaning there is no cost to the student to apply
- Consideration for all Elliott School fellowships (as long as their application is submitted by the correct deadline). In particular, I would like to highlight the America 2050 Fellowship which is specifically for students who are first generation college students or have earned their bachelor’s degree from a minority-serving institution.
The Elliott School features 8 M.A. programs, including:
- Asian Studies
- Global Communication
- International Affairs
- International Development Studies
- International Economic Policy
- International Science & Technology Policy
- Middle East Studies
- Security Policy Studies
A national leader in the field, The Elliott School ranks in the Top Ten Master’s Program for Policy Careers in International Relations, according to Foreign Policy Magazine. Our students also have opportunities to complement their professional education with real world experience through jobs and internships in the field as they equip themselves to make the world a better place.
Our alumni go on to work with institutions and organizations including Deloitte, POLITICO, Tiffany & Company, International Monetary Fund, U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), U.S. Congress, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of State, U.S. Institute of Peace, the World Bank, and many others.
Please feel free to share this information and my contact with your students ahead of the fair next week, and I look forward to hearing from you!
|Carsyn BaxterAdmissions CoordinatorElliott School of International AffairsThe George Washington UniversityB.A. International Affairs & SustainabilityM.A. International Development Studies CandidatePronouns: she, her, herso 202-994-7050|
|Apply Now for Spring and Fall 2024!Connect with us by attending an information session or reaching out to current students & alumni.|