People Operations Administrator
Santa Monica, CA
Who We Are
O Positiv is a Los Angeles-based health & wellness brand built on the idea that small acts of self-care produce positive outcomes. We’ve created the first-ever PMS supplement, FLO Vitamins, designed to make periods and the symptoms that come with them more tolerable. Along with FLO we have products spanning many women’s health topics such as immunity, gut health, skin health, and many more to come. Our team is small-yet-mighty, with big ambitions and an entrepreneurial spirit. We are a growth-stage startup gaining serious traction (check us out in Fortune, Forbes, Bloomberg, and Business Insider ), with a strong brand presence and some amazing advisors. We’re growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same.
We are seeking an energetic and proactive People Operations Administrator to support organizational initiatives across O Positiv. As the People Operations Administrator, you will help ensure smooth office operations and reinforce a positive office culture. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and has good office-related skills, great communication, and is coachable. This role is perfect if you are passionate about the employee experience and looking to develop a career in office administration or people operations.
The People Operations Administrator reports to the People Operations & Culture Sr. Associate. He/she/they will work cross-functionally within the organization to ensure smooth office operations.
Responsibilities and Duties
Office Management & Executive Assistance:
- Place routine office supply orders and equipment orders for new hires
- Order catered meals for events & weekly snack orders
- Liaise with office landlord, maintenance crews, and outside contacts for parking cards, building maintenance, and any necessary communications
- Assist with calendar management for executives as requested
- Welcome and direct office visitors including job candidates and external stakeholders
- Perform administrative work as it relates to Human Resources; including scheduling meetings and any special projects
- Schedule video and in-person interviews for hiring team members
- Act as a dependable point of contact for candidates & support communications
- Utilize Greenhouse ATS to track candidates and manage applicant pipelines
- Coordinate with internal hiring teams to maintain visibility
- Assist in the execution of various People Ops initiatives and events including team offsites and annual events (Thanksgiving Potluck, Holiday Party)
- Lead and support internal employee events to promote and enhance company culture
- Manage a calendar of monthly employee events
- Partner with the Sr. People Ops Associate to champion people-related initiatives and foster inclusion and belonging across roles and departments
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Human Resources, Psychology, or related field preferred)
- 1+ years of experience in Office Administration, Human Resources, or Customer Service
- Experience delivering high quality employee or customer experience
- Excellent organization experience including calendar and schedule maintenance
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Google Suite and MS Office
- Team player with proven ability to work collaboratively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Excitement for startups and building from the ground up; willing to roll your sleeves up to get things done, and comfortable navigating ambiguity
- Adaptable to a fast-paced, changing environment
Hours and Compensation
The anticipated base compensation range for this role will be $50,000 – $65,000. Compensation will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience and local market rates.
- Job Type: Full-time preferred
- Pay based on prior experience
- The position will be in person Monday – Thursday, with Fridays remote
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage
- Flexible PTO, Sick Days, and Wellness Days
- Monthly Social Hours
- An environment of collaboration, high performance, & respect amongst all employees and managers
Position will be based in our office in Santa Monica, Los Angeles County, CA.
O Positiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
O Positiv believes in the power of building a diverse and culturally inclusive team. We seek candidates from all backgrounds to join our teams. We’re driven to build a workplace based on inclusive behaviors and equitable systems, where all employees can bring their authentic selves, feel engaged, and share their perspectives as a valued member of O Positiv.