EisnerAmper has now opened up 2024 Internship applications and the Summer Leadership Program!
Those that receive a 2024 Internship Offer will also be invited to attend our Summer Leadership Conference! Please see more details below:
Apply by April 7th! We are currently accepting applications for:
- Audit: 2024 Internships (San Francisco and San Diego Office)
- Tax: 2024 Internships(San Francisco and San Diego Office)
*Summer Leadership Program this June!*
- When you receive a 2024 Winter/Spring Internship offer, you will also be invited to our Summer Leadership Program! This is a 2-day in-office summer program that will showcase EisnerAmper’s culture, colleagues, and unique business service offerings. You will have the opportunity to participate in informational sessions, teambuilding activities, a case competition, and networking opportunities.
- San Francisco Office Dates: June 20 – 21 OR San Diego Office Dates: June 22 – 23 OR Virtual Session Dates: June 27 – 28.
- To be eligible, it is preferred you have a 150-date of December 2024 through September 2025.
For the best chance to land an interview, apply ASAP (or before April 7th). If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specialist, Campus RecruitmentEisner Advisory Group LLCD: 754.225.7817 | M: 347.918.6463 | E: email@example.com Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook
“EisnerAmper” is the brand name under which EisnerAmper LLP and Eisner Advisory Group LLC provide professional services. EisnerAmper LLP and Eisner Advisory Group LLC are independently owned firms that practice in an alternative practice structure in accordance with the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct and applicable law, regulations and professional standards. EisnerAmper LLP is a licensed CPA firm that provides attest services, and Eisner Advisory Group LLC and its subsidiary entities provide tax and business consulting services to clients and provide staff and other administrative resources to EisnerAmper LLP. Eisner Advisory Group LLC and its subsidiary entities are not licensed CPA firms.