We are excited to announce that we will be holding our annual talent show “UAS Got Talent”! UAS Got Talent is a chance for students to showcase their unique talents and win large cash prizes! Previous performances include singing, dancing, instruments, magic tricks, comedy acts, and more.
This year, UAS Got Talent will take place on Friday, February 24th from 6:30 – 8:30 PM at The Lotte Lehmann Concert Hall on campus.
Solo or group performances are accepted! For solo performances, the student must be an (Pre) Econ or (Pre) Econ & Accounting major. For group performances, at least one student must be an (Pre) Econ or (Pre) Econ & Accounting major.
Prizes: The first place contestant will win $1,000, the second place contestant will win $500, and the third place contestant will win $250. All non-placing contestants who participate will win a $50 Visa Gift Card.
- In order to perform at UAS Got Talent, there is a quick form that must be filled out: https://forms.gle/bvnntXxFNyHBBC2s6
- In addition to the form, you or your group must submit a video of your performance that will act as an audition. The video submission is a short preview of the talent you or your group will be showcasing (minimum of 1 min).
- Include a brief intro (name, year, summary of performance) about yourself in the video.
- Please email videos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The due date for the form and video submission is January 27th, 2023. If you are doing a group performance, the performer who is in the major or pre-major should submit the form.
- After the UAS Board reviews all submissions, we will email out acceptances with more details on January 31st, 2022.
More information and reminders will be sent out throughout the next couple of weeks. If you have any questions, please contact Jishnu, our VP of Social Engagement, at email@example.com!
Hannah Kwan (she/her) | Vice President of Marketing
Undergraduate Accounting Society of UC Santa Barbara