The UCSB Tutors and Graders (TAG) Program is now accepting applications for the Winter Quarter until Friday, October 28th at 11:59 PM! If you are interested in applying, please be sure to fill out the application as soon as possible!
The required qualifications are as follows:
– Must be an Economics & Accounting Major
– Minimum Accounting and Overall GPA of 3.2
– Minimum Letter Grade of “B” in courses assigned to you
– Have completed 136A and 137A (This is a change from prior years!)
– Minimum 3 quarters remaining at UCSB
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in joining the TAG program, apply at https://www.ucsbtutorsandgraders.com/apply.html. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Sydney Holmes (email@example.com) or Carson Shek (firstname.lastname@example.org).