Looking to pursue graduate studies in Economics? California State University, Fullerton offers a Masters of Arts in Economics. A few highlights to their program are:
- The program earned a STEM designation.
- Students in this program can apply for a two-year extension of their Optional Practical Training (OPT) work authorization, granting them a total of three years of work authorization
- The program can be completed in three semesters.
- The GRE requirement is temporarily waived.
- The program offers a cutting-edge quantitative and data analytic focus. They offer courses in computational economics and machine learning with Python.
- The program is quite affordable compared to other programs.
- There are opportunities for funded student assistantships
- The program has a very good record in placing some students at high-ranking Ph.D. programs (UCLA, MIT, University of Rochester).
- The program has a very good record in placing some students at prestigious positions in the private sector, and government agencies.