My name is Chloe Bui and I am a summer intern at UBS Financial Services in the Wealth Management office located in San Francisco, California. My financial advisor’s team is looking for intern(s) to fill the role for next summer, beginning June 2023. We are scheduling in-person interviews from Sep. 6 – Sep. 8 at the SF office. The position is open to rising juniors and seniors only. If interested, please email me and attach your resume. The internship description is included below; feel free to contact me with any questions and I look forward to hearing from some of you. Thank you!
Are you a motivated self-starter? Can you take an assignment and run with it? If you’re ready to dive into a fast-paced, client-focused work environment, an internship may be the right fit for you.
We’re looking for an Intern to:
• work on projects that have real impact on clients
• support our team of wealth management experts
• gain product knowledge from internal and external partner sessions to support your team
• plan team marketing events and material
• assist with the responsibilities of running an entrepreneurial business model
We welcome interns to become a part of our team. You will work with our experts and learn about the industry, our clients and our firm. This is an opportunity to gain valuable insight, develop new skills, and establish a network of mentors and business contacts. You’ll leave with a lot more than a job listing on your resume.
You’ll be working within a WMA branch office where we provide advice-based solutions. Our financial advisors deliver a fully integrated set of products and services specifically designed to address the needs of ultra-high net worth and high-net worth individuals and families.
• at least a 3.2 GPA
• a balanced resume which includes solid academic performance and campus involvement
• a genuine interest in developing a career in Wealth Management
• positive with a can-do approach
• analyze a problem, come up with ideas and make a decision
• show good judgment
• a planner; organized and can make things happen
• communicate well and work within a team
• able to stick with a task
UBS Financial Services, Inc.
555 California St. Suite 3400
San Francisco, CA. 94104
P: (415) 954-5907
E: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
(avail. M-F from 8am to 3pm PST)