Interested in a career in Marketing?
UCSB American Marketing Association’s (AMA) second general meeting of spring quarter is Wednesday, April 20th on Zoom!
For this meeting, we will be hosting an informational session on how to get started in the marketing field. If you are interested in marketing but are unsure of the ways to get involved, come learn more with us!
UCSB AMA is open to everyone and anyone of all majors and grade levels. While only paid members can participate in our projects, you do not need to be a paid member to come to meetings.
By joining AMA, members can:
- Network with + learn from industry professionals (speakers and alumni in the marketing industry)
- Access internship opportunities shared to our members only
- Gain skills in marketing projects (past case competitions for Pods, Google Ads Grant Challenge, non-profit organizations such as Be The Match, etc.)
- Gain skills in leadership and organization
- Participate in career development workshops (resume building, LinkedIn networking, etc.)
Feel free to bring anyone who is interested. Earn 0.5 hour for bringing a friend and earn 1 hour if they sign up to be a member! Email us after each meeting to let us know if you brought a friend. We can’t wait to see everyone soon!
Our general meeting zoom link is available here: linktr.ee/ucsbama
Semin Kim & Patricia Wang
Co-Vice Presidents of Promotions, UCSB AMA