The UCSB Tutors and Graders (TAG) Program has extended the application deadline for Spring Quarter. Applications are now due February 18th at 11:59 PM.
The required qualifications are as follows:
- Must be an Economics & Accounting Major
- Minimum Accounting and Overall GPA of 3.2
- Minimum Letter Grade of “B” in courses assigned to you
- Will complete 136A/137A by the end of this quarter or have already completed these 2 courses
- Minimum 3 quarters remaining at UCSB
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in joining the TAG program, apply at https://www.ucsbtutorsandgraders.com/apply.html. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Eve Siddiq (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Antonio Lorenzana (email@example.com).