UCSB Accounting Tutors and Graders (TAG) Program is accepting applications for Fall positions. Here are the qualifications necessary to join the program:
– Must be an Economics and Accounting major
– Minimum Accounting and Overall GPA of 3.2
– Minimum of “B” letter grade in courses ultimately assigned to you if hired
– Completion of Econ 136A and 137A prior to applying
– Minimum 3 quarters remaining at UCSB
You can apply at https://www.ucsbtutorsandgraders.com/hiring-process.html. If you have any questions, please contact Alex (email@example.com) or Eric (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Isha Shah | Director of CommunicationsUndergraduate Accounting Society of UC Santa Barbara