The Economics Career Connection Office is looking to hire Peer Advisors for the upcoming year!
- Students must be in either the Economics or Economics & Accounting majors
- Students will begin working in Spring 2021 and continue through the 2021 – 2022 school year
- Students are not expected to work over the summer
- Workload of 10-15 hrs per week with flexible scheduling around finals
- Position is paid, with competitive compensation, starting at $14/hr
To apply to be a Career Connection Peer Advisor you need:
- The filled out sheet below
- Unofficial Transcript
- Short answers to the following questions (250 words each)
- What career do you hope to seek after graduation and why?
- A student who wants to be an accountant someday did not get into the Economics & Accounting major after their first time taking Econ 10A, what would you advise they do?
- Why would you be a good fit for this position?
Please email applications to the Career Connection email at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, February 26th by 5PM.