Associate – Manhattan Beach
Analytics WEST is an economic consulting firm. We specialize in the investigation and quantification of damages from commercial disputes, including forensic analysis of financial and accounting records. Our work covers damages assessments for breach of contract, lost profits, interference, fraud, and business interruption. We also provide expert analysis on intellectual property disputes.
We are seeking qualified candidates for an Associate position in the company’s Manhattan Beach, California office. Associates at Analytics WEST work closely with our experts to undertake forensic and economic analyses and prepare expert opinions.
- Undertake financial, accounting and statistical analyses, document review and industry research.
- Collect and synthesize financial and economic data.
- Create spreadsheets, exhibits and trial presentations.
- Assist expert in managing cases, including communication with clients.
- Successfully work in a rigorous, team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Finance or Accounting.
- 1 – 4 years relevant experience.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interest to learn, grow and professionally develop.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Experience working with Stata, SAS, R, or other statistical and database programs preferred.
- Permanent U.S. work authorization required.
Please attach a resume, cover letter, and a copy of your unofficial transcript. Email to Recruiting@Analytics-West.com.
Only finalists will be contacted; no phone calls please.
Analytics WEST is an Equal Opportunity Employer.