Moss Adams brings more West to business. More than a location, it’s a way of doing business—an ethos in which innovation thrives and optimism abounds. At Moss Adams, we’re excited by the greatness of possibility and the extraordinary potential for companies and individuals to prosper.
We provide the world’s most innovative companies with specialized accounting, consulting, and wealth management services to help them embrace emerging opportunity.
Moss Adams is currently seeking Interns for 2021. Our interns gain knowledge of the firm’s Assurance, Tax and Consulting practices through working with multiple clients across a variety of industries.
Interested in Assurance? As an intern, you can choose to work in one of the following practice areas:
- Assurance/Audit Interns participate as a member of the engagement team by performing audit or review procedures on client financial statements.
- Internal Audit Interns participate on a variety of engagements in auditing, consulting, and reporting over operational, compliance and financial information. This includes performing internal control and process assessments, testing internal controls, preparing process and internal control documentation, developing recommendations for improvement, and reporting project results.
- IT Compliance/Audit Interns participate in pre-audit planning for engagements, conduct interviews and review documentation of client IT and operating procedures, perform internal control and IT test work, and prepare supporting work paper documentation.
Interested in Tax? As an intern, you can choose to work in one of the following practice areas:
- Tax Interns prepare individual, trust, estate, partnership and corporate tax returns. Interns may also assist clients by providing a full spectrum of tax services including planning, research, and compliance.
- State & Local Tax Interns provide tax credit consulting assistance, coordinate projects, and conduct research.
- International Tax Interns assist multinational clients and high net worth individuals by performing transactional and functional analysis, transfer pricing analysis, US domestic and foreign tax planning, sourcing of income and foreign credit planning, research on international tax consulting and compliance issues, and other projects as assigned.
- Research & Development Tax Interns participate in project planning, conduct interviews and analyze information to identify eligible tax credits, and prepare supporting work paper documentation.
- Tangible Asset Incentives Tax Interns participate in project planning, assist in completing estimates of real and personal property, attend site visits, identify and quantify qualifying assets utilizing construction cost estimation tools, conduct technical research, and prepare supporting work paper documentation.
Deadline:We encourage candidates to submit their applications by September 25, 2020. Priority will be given to those that apply by this date.
Final applications should be submitted by October 9, 2020*, in order to be considered for these positions.