Credit Suisse – 2021 Americas Investment Bank: Capital Markets & Advisory Advance Sophomore Summer Internship Program in Los Angeles https://tas-creditsuisse.taleo.net/careersection/campus/jobdetail.ftl
To be eligible for this opportunity, you should be in your sophomore year at a four-year college or university (graduating in December 2022 or May/June 2023). Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of our employees, and seeks Interns with a common set of abilities – highly motivated and creative individuals who have confirmed academic achievement, and have the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team. We’ll be looking at factors such as your academic background, extra-curricular activities, demonstrated abilities, as well as your potential to add to our community. We seek to build future leaders who add fresh opinions to our business.
What We’re Looking For
- A hardworking self-starter who achieves significant results in a time sensitive environment
- You are a critical problem solver with excellent analytical skills
- A motivating and adaptable team member who can build enduring relationships, exhibits dedication, and assumes responsibility
- You possess the ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
- A strong communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- Principled and committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior
- Strong interest in the financial sector
- You have excellent PC skills and a sophisticated knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Please apply via our career portal. Applicants should include a cover letter, resume, and college transcript (an unofficial transcript is acceptable).