2020 Summer Investment Banking Intern
Ocean Park is a boutique investment banking and corporate financial advisory firm that provides M&A, financial advisory, restructuring and management consulting services. Clients include the boards, management and shareholders of publicly-traded companies, private companies, hedge funds and private equity funds. Founded in 2004, Ocean Park is an entrepreneurial team of professionals who have worked at top firms in investment banking, management consulting, and private equity.
We currently have one or more openings for a 2020 Summer Investment Banking Intern. Our lean team structure allows interns to work closely with senior members in a challenging, yet rewarding environment. Interns will work on a variety of projects and have the opportunity to assume significant responsibility on the assignments they are working on.
Ocean Park is currently engaged on multiple transactions in the renewable energy and food/agribusiness sector. Accordingly, the Summer Intern will work on active transactions during his or her tenure. Specific roles might include:
- Market / industry research and analysis of corporate & financial information
- Detailed financial modeling
- Transaction due diligence
- Drafting information memorandum
- Participation in the execution of M&A and financing transactions
Successful candidates will possess the following characteristics:
- Strong academic record in finance, economics, accounting, engineering or a related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities, and proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fundamental knowledge in finance and accounting concepts
- Highly motivated team player driven to achieve excellence
- Prior experience/internships in a related field are a plus, but not required
The Summer Intern should be available in May/June for a minimum of 10 weeks and will receive an hourly wage. To apply for this position, please send your cover letter, resume and GPA to Ocean Park at email@example.com.