Apply Here: https://www.logicmonitor.com/career/?gh_jid=1932551
MISSION OF THE POSITION
The Accounting Associate will play a critical role in the Finance team to assist in scaling our accounts payable and financial reporting processes, systems and capabilities. This role will have the opportunity to make a company wide impact by ensuring the accuracy and integrity of invoice processing, financial reporting as well as bank/month-end close reconciliations and processing of high volume, domestic and international transactions in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Prepares accurate and timely monthly journal entries, subledgers and reconciliations for balance sheet accounts for domestic and international entities
- Investigates, researches, and resolves accounting discrepancies
- Collaborates with department leaders internally including FP&A, Procurement, Facilities, Business Systems, People Ops, etc. to ensure completeness of month end accruals
- Assists Senior Accountant in the preparation of flash reporting, vendor spend analysis, and income statement budget v. actual analysis
- Takes leadership role in Accounts Payable process
- Takes administrative role in Coupa Procure-to-Pay system by supporting and remediating discrepancies with internal and external users and ensuring accurate GL coding of invoices and purchase orders
- Takes leadership role in cash management process by timely and accurately reconciling bank accounts, creating and distributing virtual cards, processing batch and wire payments, and communicating with suppliers to obtain banking details
- Recommends and implements process improvements through the development of automated processes
- Performs adhoc tasks including assisting with preparation of audit support, state and local tax inquiries, third party financial reporting, contract administration, etc.