Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Sales Excellence, Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Mergers & Acquisition Finance – Financial Diligence and Integration Analyst
The role supports the US Firm across a range of projects related to the firm’s strategy and financial performance. The Analyst will work closely with the Finance & Administration organization and other firm Businesses and Enabling Areas throughout the lifecycle of an M&A transaction. If you’re an outside-the-box thinker who enjoys exploring how strategy, globalization, business process improvement, and technology help shape the future of the Deloitte US and Member Firms, then you may be the right fit for the role.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in progress in these areas of study: business, economics, math, analytics, finance, or a related field
- Strong academic track record (3.5 GPA or higher)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required. The applicant must possess strong interpersonal skills necessary to communicate with all levels of the organization regarding sensitive information.
- Ability to work with virtual teams and across geographic and cultural boundaries is required.
- Strong organizational skills
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft Excel is required. Strong PowerPoint capabilities to create compelling presentations preferred.
- Excellent process management skills are required. The applicant must be organized and able to handle high volumes of transactional activity, tight deadlines, and ever-changing priorities. The applicant must possess the ability to prioritize competing tasks and handle unique situations and be comfortable working on a variety of projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- Some travel (about 15 – 25%) may be required given the hands-on nature of the role. A US-based office location is required to enable this analysis and travel flexibility.