Now accepting applications for:
DOE Scholars Program
The DOE Scholars Program introduces students and recent college graduates to the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) mission and operations.
Why should I apply?
Being selected as a DOE Scholar offers the following benefits:
- Stipends starting at $600 per week for undergraduates and $650 per week for graduate students and post graduates during the internship period
- Limited travel reimbursement to/from assigned location
- Direct exposure to and participation in projects and activities in DOE mission-relevant research areas
- Identification of career goals and opportunities
- Development of professional networks with leading scientists and subject matter experts
- Be a U.S. citizenship
- Be an undergraduate, graduate student, or recent graduate of an accredited institution of higher education majoring in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and related areas.
- Must be pursuing a degree or have received a degree within 5 years of their starting date in a science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) discipline or have demonstrated interest or experience in a STEM field that supports the DOE mission.
How to Apply
Applications and supporting materials must be submitted at https://www.zintellect.com/Opportunity/Details/DOE-Scholars-2020
January 3, 2020, 4:00 PM EST
For more information: Visit https://orise.orau.gov/doescholars
Please share this information with friends and colleagues who might be interested in opportunities with DOE.
DOE has partnered with the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE) to manage this program.