Want to learn about careers in finance? Join us on FRIDAY, OCTOBER 25 to hear from Gaucho alumni in the finance industry. Speakers from some of America’s top finance companies such as Barclays, Wells Fargo, and Element Capital will be visiting our campus to share their professional experiences and give students insight on how to become successful in finance after graduating from UCSB.
Attend to learn about the various career paths in investment banking, private equity, asset management, and more.
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 25
Loma Pelona Center
This information session will include a Q&A panel, practical tips on getting an internship and pursuing a career in finance, and network opportunities. Freshmen, sophomores, and juniors are strongly encouraged to attend.
1. Brian Lee – Barclays (Investment Banking)
2. Steve Macko – Wells Fargo (Investment Banking)
3. Lindsey Wilde – Element Capital (Investment Management, Sales & Trading)
4. Mitch Kauffman – Kauffman Wealth Management (Wealth Management)
5. Allie Pedersen – Silicon Valley Bank (Venture Banking)
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity! We encourage you to RSVP by Wednesday, October 23 HERE: https://forms.gle/AE91jaCTPU9DpzE9A