TEAM UP WITH US!
As an Associate in the Business Management Department, you will be part of a dynamic team of professionals working with high net worth individuals and entertainers. You will gain real life business experience as you will help consult clients on special projects such as tax and estate planning, purchase of a house, sale of a business, and many more. You will have opportunities to engage with all members of the team and build relationships with the client.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Preparation of individual, trust, gift, partnership, corporate, S-corporation tax returns, extensions and quarterly estimates
- Reconcile retained earnings, analyze general ledgers and accurately prepare appropriate journal entries
- Prepare year-end individual tax projections
- Expand technical skills in tax areas relevant to the entertainment industry and High Net Worth individuals
- Review federal and state tax notices received by the client and correspond with the taxing authorities in response to the notices
- Manage time efficiently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Develop strategic tax planning and research skills
- Develop administrative, professional and interpersonal skills to better service clients
- Develop communication skills to convey tax issues to non-tax professionals and clients