CALM is a non-profit organization whose mission is to prevent childhood trauma, heal children and families, and build resilient communities throughout Santa Barbara County.
CALM is looking for an experienced Staff Accountant to serve as a vital part of the accounting and finance team. The Staff Accountant reports to the Finance Manager and will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of monthly financial analysis reports, generating accounting reports and processing payroll.
· BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance required, or high school diploma with equivalent experience.
· 3 – 5 years related accounting work experience.
· Must have a valid California drivers’ license, clean DMV, and criminal record clearance from the DOJ.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel, Outlook, and payroll systems required.
· Quickbooks or related accounting software experience required. Experience with Paylocity helpful.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to HR@calm4kids.org
A full job description is posted on the CALM website at: www.calm4kids.org