The Economics Department is accepting applications for the new Research Fridays Program. Research Fridays is a program created to give undergraduate Economics and Economics & Accounting students an opportunity to participate in economics research. Students will be given real research projects and work together, guided by both faculty members and Econ PhD students. Interested students are encouraged to apply.
- Students must be an Economics or Economics & Accounting major, with at least 2 completed upper-division major courses
- Students must have a minimum UD major GPA of 3.0
- Students must have a 3.0 GPA in the preceding 3 quarters
- Students must attend all 5 of the following Fridays from 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM:
- Oct 19, Oct 26, Nov 2, Nov 9, Nov 16
- Students will receive one unit of ECON 199RA credit if the above is completed
To apply, you must submit the following to the Career Connection office, North Hall 2119:
- Application (which includes the ECON 199RA application)
- Personal statement explaining your interest in doing economics research (500-word max).
- Unofficial transcript
YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF YOU ARE MISSING ANY OF THE MATERIALS LISTED ABOVE.
DUE DATE: Before 5:00 PM on Wed, Oct 10