Accounting/Admin Support (SB/Goleta)
Seeking detail-oriented, organized candidate, with 1-2 years college accounting coursework and/or commensurate experience in bookkeeping 10-15 hours per week (Flex hours/T-TH or TBD). Could have more hours, depending on incoming projects. Confidentiality and high-level of accuracy required. QB Online, Computer savvy, Excel, MS Office skills desired as well.
Description of Duties:
– Maintain or enhance current accounting systems/workflows within accounts
– Assist with Project Management
– Create/document accounting policies and procedures as needed
– Accounts Payable and Check Processing(write/print checks, enter bills, post payments, code accounts/classes)
– Bank, CC and AP Statement Reconciliations
– Post cash receipts/bank deposits
– Monthly Account Detail Review/Financial Statement/General Ledger
– Maintain hard copy and Efiling system/Light admin support as needed
Thank you for your interest! Please submit your Cover Letter, Resume and Salary Requirements in response to this post.
Thanks so much for your help, Joan!Best,
Accomplish More Business Solutions