- want to hit the ground running with your accounting career?
- crave challenge and rise to it?
- want to become an expert in specific industries?
- desire boundless opportunities for growth and promotion in public accounting?
- possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills?
JLK Rosenberger is growing.
We are seeking a staff associate in our Glendale office who is eager to build a career with our firm.
Your day as a tax associate might look like:
Duties will include preparing complex multi-state, consolidated corporation, partnership and individual tax returns. You might take a break from your tax assignments to attend a virtual training seminar on new accounting topics and check your LinkedIn profile for industry news and to renew and make new business connections.
The job requires…
- a bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- a CPA license or on track and committed to obtain
- continuous improvement in technical skills with excellent organizational, writing and communication skills
- the ability to prioritize effectively, multi-task, handle multiple assignments and thrive with minimum supervision from senior associates and managers
A few perks:
- Unlimited paid time off – you set your days off to balance your work and personal life
- Access to state of the art technology, research tools and national and international resources
- 100% paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) matching and 3% salary based safe harbor added to your 401(k) annually
- Continuing education
- CPA exam course reimbursement
- After busy season and holiday parties
- Annual “ditch the office” day (past events: Dodger day game, USS Iowa Battleship lunch & tour)
- Spontaneous activities organized by the firm’s Fun Committee (past events: bowling, pool, beach bonfire)
- Firm fantasy football league, March madness, wellness programs
- Annual $300 charitable donation to your favorite charity
Does this sound like you?
At JLK Rosenberger, we are looking for the best new talent to help us deliver exceptional service to our clients. We believe in making our team the best in the industry. If you are looking to advance your career and take your experience to the next level, please submit your resume and cover letter at: http://jlkrosenberger.com/apply-here/ and send the same information to Anna Harutyunyan, Tax Manager, at email@example.com.