About the ADVANTAGE PROGRAM:
The EisnerAmper Advantage provides you with the opportunity to learn about a career in public accounting with our firm. The program will allow you to learn about:
- The “typical” day of an EisnerAmper professional
- The professional services that we provide and the types of clients we serve
- How to prepare for a career in public accounting
- Networking and business development skills
- Accounting majors: current Sophomore or Junior
- Desire to work in a public accounting firm
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
Event Date: August 10, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Location: One Market, Landmark, Suite 620, San Francisco, CA 94105
How to Apply: Interested students must apply by sending their resume and transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter describing how they heard about the program and why they are interested. Shortlisted candidates will receive further instructions in response to their email.
Application Deadline: All resumes must be submitted to email@example.com by May 30, 2018.
For more information visit www.EisnerAmper.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.