What is the Career Connection Fellows Program?
The Career Connection Fellows Professional Development Program is for students in the Economics and Economics & Accounting majors and is focused on fostering professional skills as well as building relationships and networks in students’ prospective fields. Through a rigorous application process, including a resume review, cover letter critique, and elevator pitch evaluation, a select group of students will receive the opportunity to attend a series of professional development lunches and lectures with influential UCSB alumni in diverse industries such as Finance, Entrepreneurship, or Commercial Real Estate.
Those Career Connection Fellows who attend all 5 of the lunches and lectures will receive a $250 Fellowship at the conclusion of the 5th and final lunch.
- Extracurricular activity to add to resume
- Networking opportunity with influential UCSB alumni
- Excellent professional preparation for the very busy fall recruiting season
- FREE LUNCH!
- $250 Stipend!
- Any year is welcome to apply: Freshmen and Transfers are encouraged
- Must be current or pre- Economics or Economics & Accounting major
- Must be available to attend 5 Friday lunches from 11 AM – 1 PM in the Spring Quarter (exact dates TBD)
- April 20, April 27, May 11, May 18, May 25, June 1
To apply, you will need:
- Application: Career Connection Fellows Professional Development Program_Application
- A printout of your Spring Quarter schedule