Become an Economics Career Connection Peer Advisor!
- Students must be in either the Economics or Economics & Accounting majors
- Students will begin working in Spring 2018 and continue through the 2018 – 2019 school year
- Students are not expected to work over the summer
- Workload of 10-15 hrs per week with flexible scheduling around finals
- Position is paid, with competitive compensation, starting at $11/hr
- Print and complete THIS FORM
- Unofficial Transcript
- Short answers to the following questions (250 words each)
- What career do you hope to seek after graduation and why?
- A student who wants to be an accountant someday did not get into the Economics & Accounting major after their first time taking Econ 10A, what would you advise they do?
- Why would you be a good fit for this position?
Please bring the above to Career Connection (North Hall 2119) by
Friday, March 23rd, by 5:00 PM.