Asset & Wealth Management, J.P.Morgan Securities, Client Service Administrator, Santa Barbara, CA-170057280
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
Asset & Wealth Management Business Overview: J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset & Wealth Management line of business serves institutional, ultra high net worth, high net worth and individual clients through its Asset Management and Wealth Management businesses. With client assets of $2.5 trillion and assets under management of $1.8 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. (Assets as of Dec. 31, 2016)
JPMorgan Securities Business Overview: At JP Morgan Securities (JPMS), we have been helping high net worth individuals and families build and manage their wealth for more than 50 years. Led by an exclusive group of Financial Advisors throughout the United States, JPMS offers clients a broad suite of transactional, wealth management and investment advisory services. Our Financial Advisors are among the most experienced and creative in the industry. We excel at leveraging the vast resources of one of the world’s leading global financial institutions on behalf of our clients.
Client Service Administrator Description:
- Position will provide administrative support to the Sales team
- Perform diverse administrative functions requiring confidentiality, initiative and sound decision-making
- Answer phones, take messages and respond to calls when appropriate
- Coordinate meetings, travel arrangements, preparing presentation materials, submitting expenses and/or review incoming correspondence and prepare responses
- Maintain files for Account Executives containing client and product information
- Investigate and resolve operational issues
- Perform other duties, as assigned by Sales Team or Management
- Exercise judgment, escalating serious or unique problems to higher levels
- Experience supporting Senior Management
- At least three years of administrative experience and meeting coordination
- Strong Computer skills (Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Specific industry related experience preferred
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of general office procedures (e.g., filing, correspondence, scheduling)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment, providing service for multiple team members
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
Please feel free to forward me any names/resumes if you have any leads as we are actively interviewing.
Thank you Megan
Megan Gunn | Vice President | Client Service Group Manager | J.P. Morgan Securities
2029 Century Park East, 37th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90067
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC
J.P. Morgan Chase Bank, N.A.