Miramar Insurance Services, LLC is an industry leader with High Net Worth individuals insurance needs. We currently have an opportunity for an Account Manager to join our Personal Lines team in our Santa Barbara, California office. Reporting to the Branch Manager, the selected employee will provide quality service to assigned personal insurance accounts. Specific Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to ensure that all service needs are met.
- Gather information from clients and prepare applications regarding new and/or renewal coverage.
- Prepare policy quotes based on client’s needs, rates and coverages.
- Prepare all transactions for assigned accounts, i.e. applications, invoices, forms.
- Maintain the accuracy of data in the agency management system.
- May handle collections of premiums due.
- Conduct business in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of both the business and earnings implications of the Company.
- Keep informed of changes and trends within the industry for the purpose of anticipating and responding to profit objectives.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Manager. Which could include assistance with Social Media and Marketing.
- Experience with Excel and Word
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment *LI-AR Job Location
- On job training on insurance related topics, insurance management software training and all the tools you need to succeed will be provided throughout your Internship. If you find you enjoy the work you’ll always have a home with Miramar Insurance Services.
1601 Anacapa Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
CA License#: 0G30302