We are seeking and Intern for our Westlake Village, CA office
Key Goals of this Position:
• Successfully support day-to-day research activities for syndicated and proprietary studies.
• Coordinate internal and external vendor activities including data collection, data processing and web reporting tool.
• Respond to day-to-day client inquiries, ensuring timely customer service and insight.
• Support the development of more efficient research operations capabilities while improving quality of deliverables.
• Provide strong analytic support. Improve analytical quality of reporting and presentations delivered to clients.
• Maintain databases in Excel, SPSS, Access, etc.
• Assist Practice in achieving annual revenue target.
• Provide practice with client focused customer service and strategic support.
• Sophomore or higher standing in an under-graduate or graduate program.
• Maintain an overall minimum GPA of 3.0.
• Knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, and search engines. Ability to support/work on multiple projects.
• Attention to detail and accuracy of data.Strong interest in market research.
• Team player and proactive thinker.
To apply and for more information please see the post in InternBound.