Where Leaders Thrive
Deloitte Freshmen Leadership Workshop
|Date||Friday, May 30th|
|Time||10:00 am-3:00 pm|
|Location||Deloitte Los Angeles office|
|How to apply||Apply through the GauchoLink website http://career.sa.ucsb.edu/students
by Friday, May 9th
You will search in the jobs section.
You will be notified if you are selected by Friday, May 16th
Ascend to the next level of your career. You’re ready to get out of practice mode and take your game to the next stage, so give yourself the opportunity to gain real-world business experience, the kind that can lead to an exciting career post-graduation.
We are excited to host qualified and select students to attend the Deloitte Freshmen Leadership Workshop. During this event, you will be involved in sessions geared towards developing leadership, team-building, and interpersonal skills. You will also have the opportunity to learn about life in professional services and meet Deloitte professionals from different backgrounds.
You will participate in interactive professional development workshops focusing on building your brand and learning about your communication style. You will also learn more about Deloitte and our functions, and have an opportunity to present a client marketing proposal!
- Freshman level students studying accounting, business, economics or computer science
- Strong academic credentials (Minimum GPA of 3.3 or equivalent)
- Keen interest in professional services and a career in business
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Creativity and self-confidence
If you have any additional questions please contact: ycareer.deloitte.com
Talent Scout Manager
415 783 5023