Many of your are interviewing with the Big 4 this week for summer leadership positions. Here are just a couple tips for you:
- Look professional! Be sure to wear a full suit and make sure that it fits.
- Be polite! These firm professionals are taking the time out of their day to interview you. Be sure to thank them for their time.
- Research each firm and be sure to tell them why you are interested in them.
- Act professional! In some cases you may be interviewing with partners of a firm. You should not address anyone by their first name unless you have an established relationship with them. You will never be marked down for being too polite or too professional.
- Ask good questions! Look at each job description and come up with one or two good questions to ask.