Montecito Bank & Trust is seeking a motivated and qualified Investment Analyst II to support the Bank’s Wealth Management Department. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to provide World Class Experience to the Bank’s internal and external customers.
THE INVESTMENT ANALYST II’S PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
· Assist in the preparation, publication, and distribution of investment performance reports.
· Demonstrate a professional demeanor when interacting with and/or maintaining relationships with high net worth clients.
· Assist in providing the highest quality of customer service as well as cross selling skills where necessary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· College degree or associate’s degree required, or comparable training is required.
· General knowledge of investment vehicles and markets.
· CFA candidate preferred.
· Previous investment and/or banking experience.
· Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
· Basic accounting skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Computer literate, proficient in Windows, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Demonstrated ability with numerical calculations including time value of money concepts and performance measurement.
· Ability to utilize general office equipment including PC, printers, copier, fax, etc.
To apply see their website.