WTAS’ post on Gaucholink is having some technical difficulties. If you are interested in applying directly to WTAS, please send your resume to Grace Loi (email@example.com) By the end of the day (5pm) Wednesday, November 13th.
WTAS is one of the largest national independent firms focused on providing a wide range of tax, valuation, financial advisory and related consulting services. Our 600+ person firm has 16 locations in major cities throughout the United States. WTAS’s team of top advisors has extensive experience at major international accounting firms, law firms, the IRS and state taxing authorities.
Interns serve as members of client service teams. Interns are staffed on engagements similar to an Associate and receive formal and on-the-job training to hone and develop their technical skills. In this role, Interns assist in the preparation of individual, estate, gift and fiduciary tax returns. In addition, Interns may be responsible for research on tax law or other related projects.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field and/or an advanced degree in Accounting, Taxation, JD or LLM;
- A minimum GPA of 3.0;
- Strong leadership, multitasking and organizational skills;
- Self-starter with initiative to seek out opportunities in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong interpersonal skills; and
- Ability to interact with and gain the respect of all levels of internal and client personnel.
All candidates must be U.S. Citizens or authorized to work in the U.S.