Riehl Construction Consulting, LLC is a Construction Management Company dealing with construction of high end residential projects in Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Bel-Air, Santa Monica and Malibu. Our services include overall project management, creating budgets, assembling construction teams, negotiating contracts, audits and project scheduling. We are a growing Company with approximately 10 employees, including a licensed attorney, CPA and multiple construction experts.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst who will be responsible for tracking project costs and progress. The candidate will be compiling forecasts and analyzing variations between actual and budgeted amounts. The candidate should have excellent organizational skills and a high attention to details. Duties will include the following:
Track financial status of multiple high end construction projects
- Determine financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results
- Analyze results and identify trends in order to foresee potential variances
- Reconcile billings by comparing and correcting billing packages
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports and making presentations of findings
- Ability to analyze information and perform statistical analysis
- Be able to participate in process improvement and strategy
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficiency with Excel is preferred but not required
We offer a competitive base salary with an annual bonus along with health insurance and a great career growth path.
Apply on GauchoLink: Job Posting ID 737159