The Paskin Group is a real estate investment and management company headquartered in Santa Barbara. We own and operate a portfolio of commercial and multi-family properties that span the US and are currently looking for an Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable clerk.
In addition to AP/AR functions within our office, Candidate will be responsible for a variety of apartment and commercial property management tasks as well as some administrative duties.
Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication abilities, organizational and follow-up skills, and attention to detail necessary for meeting the expectations of the position.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- · Inputting vendor invoices into the QuickBooks accounting system
- · Communicating with vendors and on-site property managers
- · Coding invoices with the proper GL number completely and accurately
- · Assist with the weekly check run (printing checks, inserting into envelopes, mailing/distributing checks)
- · Assisting in the weekly reconciliation of company’s revenue and expense streams
- · Posting rents and other income to general ledger
- · Reconciliation of credit card and cash accounts
- · Preparing certain month-end journal entries, Prepare reports as required
- · Preparing payroll and communicating with Paychex
- · Enter payroll data in QuickBooks
- · Filing Financial Documents
- · Preparation of Reimbursement Invoices
- · 1-2 years accounting experience
- · Bachelor’s degree a plus
- · Detail oriented
- · Exceptional verbal, written, and organizational skills
- · Knowledge of PC and Mac OS
This is a full-time, salaried position. Compensation, health care, and additional benefits will be commensurate on candidate’s experience.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and any salary requirements along with 3 professional references in either Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE PASKIN GROUP
735 State Street, Suite 416
Santa Barbara, CA 93101